- Product Features
- Photos & Videos
Product FeaturesSold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This 3-color high density LED strip lets you create millions of colors using red-green-blue color mixing. This is a fantastic product used for studio, architectural and decorative purposes.
Easy to install:
- Non-waterproof version has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
- Red, Green, Blue (630/522/466 nm wavelength.)
- IP67 waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 468/607/944 mW/meter = 95/298/69 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 40 watts (2.4 watts/foot = 8 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.49 in = 12.5 mm.
- Height: 0.16 in = 4 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 3 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use 4 conductor ribbon to cable connectors, 4 conductor ribbon to ribbon connectors and 4 conductor ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
- Decorative and accent lighting;
- Downlighting and uplighting features;
- Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
- Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
- Egress lighting;
- Entertainment centers and home theaters;
- Trade show exhibits;
- Wine cellars;
- Under cabinet lighting;
- Architectural models and doll houses;
- Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
- Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
- Yachts and cruise ships;
- Arts and crafts;
- Lots of other things—use your imagination!
This is one of our best selling product lines for three reasons: 1) it looks great and has superior quality, 2) it is very easy to work with, including excellent dimming and controls, and 3) it is a great value.
LED linear lighting is one of our specialties. We have a lot of experience with LED strip projects, and that will inure to your benefit. This is LED linear lighting, the easy way, and we can make it work with your DMX wall washers and other devices. No need to look further. Give us a call for technical advice or easy-to-understand documentation!
Light Color RGB Wave Length 630/522/466 Light Color Detail Red, Green, Blue Beam Angle 120° Brightness 95/298/69 lumens/meter Power (Watts) 40 Power (Watts/m) 8.00 Power (Watts/ft) 2.40 Input Voltage 12 DC Input Current 3333 mA Number of LEDs 60/meter LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.97 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 50 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Width (English) 0.49 in Width (Metric) 12.5 mm Height (English) 0.16 in Height (Metric) 4 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating UL, RoHS Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Warranty 3 years limited Application Waterproof Strip Width 12.5 mm Brightness 2 468/607/944 mW/meter
Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review