The DMX Decoder-Studio 4 Channel-10A per Channel is a four channel DMX decoder designed for professional high power applications. It is capable of handling 10 amperes per channel with all channels driven, meaning up to 480/960W at 12/24V. The DMX-4-5000-3-10A has both RJ45 and 3-pin DMX ports for input and output. It has a top-mounted DIP switch for setting the starting DMX address without needing to apply power. There is also a built-in DMX termination as well as a 5kHz PWM frequency to avoid flicker when used for video recording.
The decoder converts a standard DMX signal into an output suitable for driving 4-channels of LED lighting.
- Converts standard DMX signals to PWM output for driving 12 or 24 VDC LED lighting.
- High 4x10A power rating supports large installations up to 480/960W at 12/24V.
- Works with 12V and 24V LED lights.
- 5kHz PWM frequency to avoid flicker on video.
- UL Listed.
- Top mounted mechanical DIP switch for easy access and setting the DMX address without power.
- Switchable between 8-bit and 16-bit operation using the front toggle.
- Built-in switchable DMX Termination.
- RJ45 and 3-pin DMX ports for multiple connectivity options.
- Rugged chassis with integrated mounting tabs.
- 2 year warranty.
Generally, we do not recommend chaining more than 32 decoders together without using an amplifier or splitter/amplifier, such as those listed as companion parts. These are available in 1 output
, 3 output
, 5 output
and 11 output
Drives conventional 4-wire Red-Green-Blue or 5-wire Red-Green-Blue-Other LED lighting using DMX signals. This is for any application requiring conversion of DMX to PWM signals for driving LEDs. Provides up to 4 channels of output, suitable for 1 Red-Green-Blue-Other device or 4 different white channels, for example. High power DMX LED lighting systems TV and movie sets
Because the output is high frequency (5,000 Hertz), we recommend this fast decoder for any lighting that may be featured on camera.