The DMX Decoder-Studio 4 Channel-10A per Channel is a four channel DMX decoder designed for professional high power applications. It is capable of handling 10 amperes per channel with all channels driven, meaning up to 480/960W at 12/24V. The DMX-4-5000-5-10A has both RJ45 and 5-pin DMX ports for input and output. It has a top-mounted DIP switch for setting the starting DMX address without needing to apply power. There is also a built-in DMX termination as well as a 5kHz PWM frequency to avoid flicker when used for video recording.
The decoder converts a standard DMX signal into an output suitable for driving 4-channels of LED lighting.
- Converts standard DMX signals to PWM output for driving 12 or 24 VDC LED lighting.
- High 4x10A power rating supports large installations up to 480/960W at 12/24V.
- Works with 12V and 24V LED lights.
- 5kHz PWM frequency to avoid flicker on video.
- Top mounted mechanical DIP switch for easy access and setting the DMX address without power.
- Switchable between 8-bit and 16-bit operation using the front toggle.
- Built-in switchable DMX Termination.
- RJ45 and 5-pin DMX ports for multiple connectivity options.
- Rugged chassis with integrated mounting tabs.
- 2 year warranty.
Generally, we do not recommend chaining more than 32 decoders together without using an amplifier or splitter/amplifier, such as those listed as companion parts. These are available in 1 output
, 3 output
, 5 output
and 11 output