Account-based pricing available. Call us at 888-880-1880 to discuss commercial pricing options.
The Multi-Zone Programmable RGB ColorPlus LED Touch Controller is a simple and easy way to customize and control 5-wire Red-Green-Blue-White 5, 12, or 24 volt DC LED strips or other RGB ColorPlus LEDs. The RGBW-T4 remote allows you to create and store the perfect ambiance for any occasion, up to 8 custom color sequences and 8 zones! Choose whether to fade, step, or strobe through the color cycle, and adjust the speed and brightness. Custom colors can also be displayed in real time by simply touching the color wheel. In addition, you have independent control of the white nodes of your RGBW strip.
Simplify your RGB LED installation and eliminate wires by pairing multiple RGB-T4-5A receivers with one remote, in up to eight distinct zones. Zones are ideal for homes, businesses, and commercial facilities where different rooms or areas in a room require different types of lighting. By controlling each zone individually you have the ability to create the perfect ambiance in multiple areas, as well as save energy by turning off the zones that are not needed.
- Touch sensitive color wheel gives over 16 million color options.
- Control up to 8 zones individually or synchronously.
- Each of the eight zones can control an unlimited number of receivers.
- Using the remote, customize RGB color sequences or static colors.
- Remote contains 8 memory storage functions - easy to recall by simply pressing the corresponding number.
- Custom color sequences can be set to fade, step, or strobe through colors, with speed and brightness adjustments.
- Simplify your RGB LED installation and eliminate wires by pairing multiple RGBW-T4-5A receivers with one RGBW-T4 remote.
- Pre-programmed static and dynamic modes.
- Power off memory function.
- Radio frequency remote control works through walls with effective range of up to 100 feet. You do not need to connect the wireless receivers to each other or the remote control. Just connect your lights to the wireless receivers.
See the Documentation Tab for a detailed description.