Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
RGB ColorPlus LED strip light combines an RGB LED chip plus an additional LED chip of warm white, daylight white or amber. Alternating on the flexible strip, this LED strip can produce millions of colors and allows you to mix truer whites, purer yellows and softer pastels that are not over-saturated.
Standard RGB LED strip light mixes red, green and blue colors together on a chip to create a color, including white. It can be difficult to mimic the color temperature of white you prefer with RGB color mixing. RGB ColorPlus adds warm white, daylight white or amber into the color mix, giving you the versatility to create the exact color you desire.
A unique feature of the RGBWW (warm white) and RGBDW (daylight white) strip light is that the white LED chip uses phosphor to create the range of color temperature, different from creating white by mixing red, green and blue on a chip. This creates a more natural white color to mix with the RGB colors on the strip, adding either a warm tone (2,700K) or cool tone (6,500K). The RGBA (amber) strip light uses an amber LED chip — great for mixing yellows and oranges.
This is a fantastic product used for studio, architectural and decorative purposes — virtually any project that requires a full rainbow of LED color options! Create colors and effects with our RGB ColorPlus LinkUp LED Controller (Wifi Compatible)
or any DMX Controller, in conjunction with our DMX 4-channel or 24-channel decoders.
Easy to install:
- Both non-waterproof and waterproof versions have high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
- Red, Green, Blue, Daylight White (630/520/463 nm wavelength/6,500Kelvin.)
- Not waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 289/263/415/1940 mW/meter = 55/121/27/541 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 50 watts (3 watts/foot = 10 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.47 in = 12 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 6 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 3.94 in = 100 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use 5 conductor ribbon to cable connectors, 5 conductor ribbon to ribbon connectors and 5 conductor ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.