- Product Features
This is the new and improved version of our best selling product RGB 5050 LED Strip Light, 60/m - now with more vibrant colors and a truer mixed whites, due, in part, to improvements in the circuit boards we use. With 10% less voltage drop at the end of the reel, this improved version measures 40% brighter at the end of the reel. Quality matters, so get the best! Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This 3-color high density LED strip lets you create millions of colors using red-green-blue color mixing. This is a fantastic product used for studio, architectural and decorative purposes.
Easy to control using any of our RGB controllers or dimmers. Or use any DMX controller, in conjunction with our DMX decoders.
Easy to install:
- Non-waterproof version has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
- Red, Green, Blue (630/522/466 nm wavelength.)
- Not waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 468/607/944 mW/meter = 95/298/69 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 50 watts (3 watts/foot = 10 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.39 in = 10 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 3 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use 4 conductor ribbon to cable connectors, 4 conductor ribbon to ribbon connectors and 4 conductor ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 95/298/69 lumens/meter Brightness 2 468/607/944 mW/meter Height (English) 0.08 in Height (Metric) 2 mm Input Current 4167 mA Input Voltage 12 DC LED Node Size 5050 LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Light Color RGB Light Color Detail Red, Green, Blue Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.97 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 50 mm Number of LEDs 60/meter Power (Watts) 50 Power (Watts/ft) 3.00 Power (Watts/m) 10.00 Rating UL, RoHS Strip Width 10 mm Warranty 3 years limited Wave Length 630/522/466 Width (English) 0.39 in Width (Metric) 10 mm
- Photos & Videos
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Bright and UL listed
I buy these from Environmental Lights because they are very bright and consistent colors every time I order. Also they are UL listed and stamped on the strips, which is important for commercial installations.
Write Your Own Review