- Product Features
Account-based pricing available. Call us at 888-880-1880 to discuss commercial pricing options.
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This 3-color LED strip lets you create millions of colors using red-green-blue color mixing. This is a fantastic product used for studio, architectural and decorative purposes.
Easy to install:
- Non-waterproof version has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
- Red, Green, Blue (630/522/466 nm wavelength.)
- Not waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 234/304/472 mW/meter = 47/149/35 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 1.8 watts (1.8 watts/foot = 6 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.39 in = 10 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 1.31 in = 33.3 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 3 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 3.94 in = 100 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use 4 conductor ribbon to cable connectors, 4 conductor ribbon to ribbon connectors and 4 conductor ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 47/149/35 lumens/meter Brightness 2 234/304/472 mW/meter Height (English) 0.08 in Height (Metric) 2 mm Input Current 150 mA Input Voltage 12 DC LED Node Size 5050 LED Spacing (English) 1.31 in LED Spacing (Metric) 33.3 mm Length (English) 11.8 in Length (Metric) 300 mm Light Color RGB Light Color Detail Red, Green, Blue Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 3.94 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 100 mm Number of LEDs 30/meter Power (Watts) 1.8 Power (Watts/ft) 1.80 Power (Watts/m) 6.00 Rating UL, RoHS Strip Width 10 mm Warranty 3 years limited Wavelength 630/522/466 Width (English) 0.39 in Width (Metric) 10 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review