- Product Features
Sold by the 20 meter reel, meter and sample kit.
The new, improved LED Super Flat Rope from EnvironmentalLights is a unique and special product you probably won't find anywhere else. It is rugged and similar to LED rope, but is more compact and brighter. The face of the LED rope has a mask that hides the circuitry, so all you see is the LEDs. This mask is either white or black and matches the color of the sidewalls and back. Select either white or black finish (mask and sidewalls.) The RGA and RGB color-changing versions use 5050 (5.0 mm square) triplex LEDs that generate any color you want in a point light source. The single color versions are very bright and exhibit flawless dimming on our controllers, dimming drivers and pulse dimmers.
Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Or use any DMX controller, in conjunction with our DMX-4-5000 or DMX-24-2000S decoders.
- Red, Green, Blue (630/520/465 nm wavelength.)
- White Finish.
- Up to 20 meters in a line with no need to boost the signal. Now you can do large scale installations easier than ever!
- Easy-to-use connectors are engineered to be tough and reliable. Use the glue and heat gun, listed as companion parts.
- Can be used with the specially designed SFR channel, which provides a perfect snug fit. Other channel listed on the Accessories tab may be used as well.
- 422/450/665 mW/meter = 72/193/47 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 240 watts (3.7 watts/foot = 12 watts/meter.)
- Length: 65.6 ft = 20 m.
- Width: 0.6 in = 15.2 mm.
- Height: 0.22 in = 5.7 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 3.94 in = 100 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Factory Ends: Injection Molded Front Connector to 2m Bare Wire Cable
Ambient Temperature -20°C to 45°C Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 150° Brightness 72/193/47 lumens/meter Brightness 2 422/450/665 mW/meter Finish White Finish Height (English) 0.22 in Height (Metric) 5.7 mm IP Rating IP40 Input Current 10000 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Density 60 LEDs/meter LED Node Size 5050 LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Length (English) 65.6 ft Length (Metric) 20 m Light Color RGB Light Color Detail Red, Green, Blue Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 3.94 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 100 mm Power (Watts) 240 Power (Watts/ft) 3.70 Power (Watts/m) 12.00 Rating UL, RoHS Warranty 3 years limited Wavelength 630/520/465 Width (English) 0.61 in Width (Metric) 15.5 mm
- 24 Volt RGB/RGA Super Flat LED Rope Manual
- SFR-RGB-W-20 Test Report
- Led Neon and Super Flat Rope Cable Accessories Instruction Guide
- SFR and ProFlex Strip Light Snap End Cap Installation Guide
- EnvironmentalLights LED Superflat and Neon UL Certificate-IFDR
- EnvironmentalLights Superflat LED rope UL Certificate-QOVZ
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review