This GenLume driver is a Class 2, UL Listed power supply suitable for powering our LED lighting. This power supply offers Universal AC input voltage and integrated junction boxes for direct wire applications.
GenLume drivers are dimmable when paired with the SLD Smart-Dim Module, SLD-DIM1B
. Adding this UL Listed dimming module to a GenLume power supply gives your installation 0-10 V controlled PWM dimming functionality using all UL Listed components. With this setup, you can control any of our single color LEDs, including CurrentControl LEDs that require PWM dimmers. The SLD LED dimming module even fits perfectly inside of the GenLume's junction box to keep the installation compact.
- 96 watts maximum output.
- 24 volts DC output. (Constant voltage.)
- 4 amp maximum output.
- Input Voltage Range: 120-277 VAC +/-10%.
- Frequency Range: 50/60 Hz.
- Power Factor: > 90%.
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <20%.
- UL listed Class 2 power supply.
- Input and output wires are 18 AWG, UL1316, and about 12 inches long (10 inches long from the knockouts).
- Output wires include connectors for faster wiring.
- Protections: Short circuit / Over temperature / Over current.
- Operating temperature range: -30 to +60 °C.
- Storage Temperature range: -40 to 85 °C.
- Warranty: 3 years.