PixelControl LED Super Flat Rope combines the ability to produce millions of colors, with the technology needed to achieve individual pixel control. This unique and robust product is capable of producing impressive animated effects that were never before possible with traditional rope light.
Easy to control when used in conjunction with any of our DMX controllers and universal decoder. This is a fantastic product for commercial, studio, architectural, and decorative purposes.
- Sold by the 20 meter reel and meter.
- Each RGB LED pixel (group of 7 LEDs) is individually addressable, so you can set the color for each one independent of every other pixel.
- Durable and low maintenance, especially in comparison to traditional glass neon.
- Easy-to-install using the custom aluminum channel designed specifically for mounting LED Neon.
- Maximum run length is 10 m powered from one end, or 20 m from both ends.
- Available in a white or black finish, which is essentially a mask on the front face of the strip that is applied to created a finished look.
- Additional accessories sold separately (see companion parts tab).
Specifications: Factory Ends: Injection Molded Front Connector to 2m Bare Wire Cable (3 conductor)
- Red, Green, Blue (623/522/472 nm wavelength.)
- White Finish.
- 24 volts DC.
- Inputs: +24V, DATA, and GND.
- PixelControl LED Super Flat is one directional, so be sure to pay close attention to the orientation of the string. The input direction is always indicated by an arrow on the back side of the strip.
- 240 watts (3.7 watts/foot = 12 watts/meter.)
- Length: 65.6 ft = 20 m.
- Width: 0.61 in = 15.5 mm.
- Height: 0.24 in = 6 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.7 in = 17.9 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 7 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 4.92 in = 125 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- Uses UCS2903 IC.
- Minimum bending diameter is 30 mm - bending the LED Super Flat Rope more than this will cause damage.
- Can be used with the specially designed SFR channel, which provides a perfect snug fit.
- Do not hang or suspend LED Neon without proper mounts or supports.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED Neon is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
- Decorative and accent lighting;
- Downlighting and uplighting features;
- Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
- Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
- Egress lighting;
- Entertainment centers and home theaters;
- Trade show exhibits;
- Wine cellars;
- Under cabinet lighting;
- Architectural models;
- Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
- Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
- Yachts and cruise ships;
- Arts and crafts;
- Lots of other things—use your imagination!
Many of our LED strip products are offered in a waterproof version that has a silicone rubber tube surrounding the strip.
This is one of our best selling product lines for three reasons: 1) it looks great and has superior quality, 2) it is very easy to work with, including excellent dimming and controls, and 3) it is a great value.
LED modules and strips are one of our specialties. Our vast experience with LED strip projects will benefit you greatly. This is LED linear lighting, the easy way, and we can make it work with your DMX wall washers and other devices. No need to look further. Give us a call for technical advice or easy-to-understand documentation!