- Product Features
The DMX512 PixelControl Decoder is designed to control digitally addressable RGB LED pixel lights using standard DMX512. This decoder is compatible with all PixelControl LED lighting. It is also compatible with standard DMX output, so this decoder can be used with a DMX controller or light board control system of your choice.
The DMX512 PixelControl Decoder converts standard DMX output into serial protocol for the pixel control chip, thereby enabling control of each module or node.
This decoder takes the DMX output from any standard DMX console or controller, and decodes the signal so you can individually control our PixelControl lights and modules.
- 5, 12 or 24 Volt DC input is required.
- DC+ Input power to decoder feeds into DC+ input power for connected PixelControl lights.
- Data signals feed into the IC chip to control RGB on each node or module, independently under direction of the DMX input signal.
- DIP switches on the side allow you to set the decoder’s lowest address, so it uses the address you desire from your DMX program. Each decoder has a DMX device address you can set.
- 9 built in functional test modes, active when DIP switch 10 is “on”.
- Default setting with all switches are OFF = 1.
- Decode a maximum of 512 DMX addresses, when DIP switch 10 is “off”.
- -4 to 158°F recommended operating range.
- Max. Power Consumption is 12A.
- 2 year warranty.
Height (English) 1.6 in Height (Metric) 40 mm IP Rating IP20 Input Voltage 5, 12 or 24 DC Length (English) 4.9 in Length (Metric) 125 mm Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Output Voltage 5, 12 or 24 DC Rating CE, RoHS, FCC Warranty 1 year Width (English) 2 in Width (Metric) 52 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review