- Product Features
PixelControl LED Super Flat Rope combines the ability to produce millions of colors, with the technology needed to achieve individual pixel control. This unique and robust product is capable of producing impressive animated effects that were never before possible with traditional rope light.
Easy to control when used in conjunction with any of our DMX controllers and universal decoder. This is a fantastic product for commercial, studio, architectural, and decorative purposes.
- Sold by the 20 meter reel and meter.
- Each RGB LED pixel (group of 7 LEDs) is individually addressable, so you can set the color for each one independent of every other pixel.
- Durable and low maintenance, especially in comparison to traditional glass neon.
- Easy-to-install using the custom aluminum channel designed specifically for mounting LED Neon.
- Maximum run length is 10 m powered from one end, or 20 m from both ends.
- Available in a white or black finish, which is essentially a mask on the front face of the strip that is applied to created a finished look.
- Additional accessories sold separately (see companion parts tab).
- Red, Green, Blue (623/522/472 nm wavelength.)
- White Finish.
- 24 volts DC.
- Inputs: +24V, DATA, and GND.
- PixelControl LED Super Flat is one directional, so be sure to pay close attention to the orientation of the string. The input direction is always indicated by an arrow on the back side of the strip.
- 12 watts (3.7 watts/foot = 12 watts/meter.)
- Length: 3.3 ft = 1 m.
- Width: 0.61 in = 15.5 mm.
- Height: 0.24 in = 6 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.7 in = 17.9 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 7 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 4.92 in = 125 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- Minimum bending diameter is 30 mm - bending the LED Super Flat Rope more than this will cause damage.
- Can be used with the specially designed SFR channel, which provides a perfect snug fit.
- Do not hang or suspend LED Neon without proper mounts or supports.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED Neon is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Finish White Finish Height (English) 0.24 in Height (Metric) 6 mm Input Current 500 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Node Size 5050 LED Spacing (English) 0.7 in LED Spacing (Metric) 17.9 mm Length (English) 3.3 ft Length (Metric) 1 m Light Color RGB Light Color Detail Red, Green, Blue Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 4.92 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 125 mm Number of LEDs 56/meter Power (Watts) 12 Power (Watts/ft) 3.70 Power (Watts/m) 12.00 Rating UL, RoHS Type Pixel Warranty 3 years limited Wave Length 623/522/472 Width (English) 0.61 in Width (Metric) 15.5 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review