- Product Features
Sold by the 2.8 meter reel and foot.
***Please note: this strip uses GRB, not RGB as the default channel order.
Channel 1 = G, Channel 2 = R and Channel 3 = B. ***
Waterproof RGB PixelControl LED Strip Light uses RGB LEDs with microscopic built-in integrated circuit chips to produce eye catching animated effects. Each RGB LED, also known as a pixel, can be individually controlled, so you can set the color for each one independent of every other LED. This allows you to create lighting effects for large displays and other installations. The ability to control the color of each LED creates an endless number of scenarios for creative lighting design. Each reel is 2.8 meters long and contains 168 LEDs per reel, utilizing just under one DMX universe. Pair this strip with a Madrix Nebula to control up to 4 reels simultaneously.
PixelControl strip light is one directional, so be sure to pay close attention to the orientation of the string. The input direction is always indicated by an arrow.
- 60 LEDs per meter
- 2.8 meters per reel
- Utilizes just under one DMX Universe per reel
- High quality construction
- Cutting-edge IC chip technology
- Uses WS2813 IC.
Ambient Temperature -20°C to 45°C Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 145/320/65 lumens/meter Brightness 2 725/690/1015 mW/meter Height (English) 0.26 in Height (Metric) 6.5 mm IP Rating IP65 Input Current 8960 mA Input Voltage 5 DC LED Density 60 LEDs/meter LED Node Size 5050 LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Length (English) 9.19 ft Length (Metric) 2.8 m Light Color RGB Light Color Detail Red, Green, Blue Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 0.66 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 16.7 mm Power (Watts) 44.8 Power (Watts/ft) 4.80 Power (Watts/m) 16.00 Rating CE, RoHS, IP65 Strip Width 10 mm Warranty 3 years limited Wavelength 623/522/472 Width (English) 0.55 in Width (Metric) 14 mm
- RGB Pixel Control Strip Light Reference Sheet
- RGB-pixelcontrol-60-10-2.8m Test Report
- DMX 512 PixelControl Decoder Manual
- PixelControl Getting Started Guide for the Easy Stand Alone DMX Controller SLESA U8
- DMX 512 PixelControl Decoder V2 Manual
- PixelControl Trouble Shooting Guide
- 5 Channel Sync Receiver And Remote Manual
- LED Strip to LED Channel Compatibility Chart
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review