- Product Features
Sold by the 5 meter reel and foot. RGB 5050 XL PixelControl LED strip light uses 5050 RGB LEDs with microscopic built-in integrated circuit chips, to produce eye catching animated effects at densities that were previously not achievable. Each group of 3 RGB LEDs contains one IC chip that is packaged into the segment, so the performance and visual effect of this RGB strip is like nothing you have ever seen. Each group of 3 RGB LEDs, also known as a pixel, on the strip can be individually controlled. We conducted extensive testing on a number of IC chips and chose the best one on the market. This microscopic IC chip is packaged onto the strip and provides the widest range of colors, is faster, more efficient, compact, and overall performs better than other IC chips.
Easy to customize and control when used with the DMX512 PixelControl Decoder. Compatible with standard DMX output, the DMX512-PX-V2 can be used with a DMX controller or light board control system of your choice. The DMX512-PX-V2 translates standard DMX output to the required data signal input required by the RGB 5050 XL PixelControl LED Strip Light.
Each group of 3 RGB LEDs is individually addressable, so you can set the color for each one independent of every other grouping. This allows you to create lighting effects for large displays that were never thought possible. The ability to control the color of each group creates an endless number of scenarios for creative lighting design. This is the beauty of pixel control.
RGB 5050 XL PixelControl LED strip light reels come with a female connector plug on the input and a male connector plug with power injector on the output. Reels can be easily linked at the beginning or end. PixelControl strip light is one directional, so be sure to pay close attention to the orientation of the string. The input direction is always indicated by an arrow.
- Easy to install: Has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Accepts 12 VDC input only. Never apply 24 VDC, as this will destroy the IC chips on the strip.
- RGB (625/520/465 nm wavelength)
- Inputs: +12V, Din, GND
- Not waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 12 volts DC.
- 72 watts (4.4 watts/foot = 14.4 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.47 in = 12 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of single LED nodes. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- Uses UCS2903 IC.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- 300 RGB LEDs per reel. Maximum of 170 addressable pixels per DMX512-PX-V2.
- PixelControl Decoder sold separately.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
- When powered from 1 end, a 5 meter reel consumes a maximum of 12 Watts per meter and is UL listed Class 2 compliant.
- When powered from both ends, a 5 meter reel consumes a maximum of 14.4 Watts per meter and is no longer UL Listed or Class 2 compliant.
The easy-to-use PixelControl connectors are listed as companion parts, for your convenience.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Height (English) 0.08 in Height (Metric) 2 mm IP Rating IP20 Input Current 6000 mA Input Voltage 12 DC LED Density 60 LEDs/meter LED Node Size 5050 LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Light Color RGB Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.97 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 50 mm Power (Watts) 72 Power (Watts/ft) 4.40 Power (Watts/m) 14.40 Rating UL Listed, RoHS Strip Width 12 mm Warranty 3 years limited Wavelength 625/520/465 Width (English) 0.47 in Width (Metric) 12 mm
- Photos & Videos
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Great for Medium and Large Projects
Higher quality than a lot of pixel strips found elsewhere. Similar brightness, maybe identical, to EL's regular 12V RGB strips. Having every 3 LED chips be a pixel reduces the number of DMX addresses needed and is not noticeable with enough diffusion, versus other strips where every LED chip = a pixel. It also uses a little less power compared to 5V pixel strips and significant reduction in wire sizes needed.
Write Your Own Review