- Product Features
Sold by the 20 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
Our waterproof 2835 CurrentControl LED strip can reach long, continuous lengths of up to 20 meters. It is easy to install anywhere LED strip light is needed! This innovative strip combines current regulating chips with 2835 high brightness LEDs, to ensure consistent brightness and color for your installation. Constructed with high quality components, offering a CRI of 80+. Available in four shades of white.
- Each 20 meter strip is CurrentControl, so voltage drop is negligible and not visible when supplying power to just one end.
- Each waterproof 20 meter reel comes with 100 clips and 200 screws for mounting. Each clip wraps over the strip and can be mounted to any surface that can be screwed into.
- Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- CurrentControl strip works with standard PWM dimmers, PWM controllers and voltage varying dimming units we sell. Dimming range when using voltage varying dimming units will not begin until voltage drops to 21 volts, so there is a range shift, versus traditional resistor-only strip. For that reason, we do not recommend dimming CurrentControl using supplies that operate by reducing voltage to reduce current.
- Warm White (2700Kelvin.)
- CRI = 80+.
- IP65 waterproof.
- 1152 mW/meter = 372 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 1.4 watts (1.4 watts/foot = 4.5 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.57 in = 14.5 mm.
- Height: 0.26 in = 6.5 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 3.94 in = 100 mm.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 372 lumens/meter Efficacy 82.7 lumens/watt Brightness 2 1152 mW/meter Efficacy 2 256 mWatt/watt CCT 2,700K CRI 80+ Circuit Type CurrentControl Height (English) 0.26 in Height (Metric) 6.5 mm IP Rating IP65 Input Current 58 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Density 60 LEDs/meter LED Node Size 2835 LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Length (English) 11.8 in Length (Metric) 300 mm Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 3.94 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 100 mm Power (Watts) 1.4 Power (Watts/ft) 1.40 Power (Watts/m) 4.50 Rating UL Listed, RoHS Strip Width 10 mm Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.57 in Width (Metric) 14.5 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review