- Product Features
Account-based pricing available. Call us at 888-880-1880 to discuss commercial pricing options.
Use this 96 Watt Class 2 DC driver (power supply) from EnvironmentalLights between your 120 VAC input and your 24 VDC LED lights to achieve smooth dimming with the built-in dimming knob.
- 96 watts maximum output.
- 24 volts DC output. (Constant voltage)
- 4 amp maximum output.
- UL listed Class 2 power supply.
- Built-in dimming control with 670Hz PWM output.
- Very easy to wire: 3 input wires from 120 VAC circuit on the primary side and 2 output wires on the secondary side for the load.
- Operates on 50 or 60 hertz input.
- Suitable for hardwiring: has multiple 7/8 inch knockouts in the wiring compartment.
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage.
- Low ripple noise.
- Greater than 82% efficiency.
- No minimum load and no load balancing required.
- Rugged metal housing.
- Operating temperature range: -25°C to +45°C.
- UL, FCC, RoHS listed.
- UL File #: E345130, CCN: FKSZ Drivers for Light-emitting-diode Arrays, Modules and Controllers.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Size: 11.2 x 2.52 x 1.5 inches.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
Finish White Height (English) 1.5 in Height (Metric) 38 mm Input Current 2500 mA Input Voltage 120 AC Length (English) 11.2 in Length (Metric) 284 mm Output Voltage 24 DC Power (Watts) 96 Rating UL, FCC, RoHS Warranty 1 year Width (English) 2.52 in Width (Metric) 64 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review