Sold by the 20 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
The Current Control LED strip light series from EnvironmentalLights is the pinnacle of LED strip quality. Each segment has individual current control to ensure the LEDs get the current they need, no matter where they are on the strip. This ensures that the lights are just as bright at 21 volts as 24 volts, and it provides uniform brightness along the strip. This allows you to run up to 20 meters of single row 2835 LEDs with neglible voltage. Although the extra Current Control circuitry costs a bit more, you might save more than that in labor and wiring costs. The pros have been asking us for this, and it's already selling very well.
Current Control strip works with standard PWM dimmers and controllers and voltage varying dimming units we sell. As indicated earlier, dimming range when using voltage varying will not begin until voltage drops to 21 volts, so there is a range shift, versus traditional resistor-only strip. For that reason, we do not recommend dimming Current Control using supplies that operate by reducing voltage to reduce current.
Easy to install:
- Has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
Easy to control using any of our LED controllers or dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Warm White. (2700Kelvin.)
- CRI = 80+.
- Not waterproof.
- 1152 mW/meter = 372 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 1.4 watts (1.4 watts/foot = 4.5 watts/meter.)
- Length: 1 ft = 0.3048 m.
- Width: 0.39 in = 10 mm.
- Height: 0.06 in = 1.6 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 6 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 3.94 in = 100 mm.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available for the single row version, but not the double row version, because it uses a lot of current. Wires are soldered on both ends of the strip for your convenience.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.