- Product Features
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
Our Ultra Thin 5mm wide LED strip is easy to install anywhere LED strip light is needed! Constructed with high quality components, offering a CRI of 80+. Available in five shades of white. We recommend powering from both ends to maximize brightness.
- Easy to install: Has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Daylight White (6500° Kelvin.)
- CRI = 80+.
- Not waterproof.
- 105.4 mW/meter = 703 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 42.48 watts (2.6 watts/foot = 8.5 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.2 in = 5 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with any of our channel or light bars, but the strip will be rather narrow, in comparison to the channel width in all cases.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 703 lumens/meter Efficacy 82.7 lumens/watt Brightness 2 105.4 mW/meter Efficacy 2 12.4 mWatt/watt Color Rendering Index 80+ Color Temperature 6,500°K Height (English) 0.08 in Height (Metric) 2 mm Input Current 3540 mA Input Voltage 12 DC LED Node Size 2835 LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Light Color Daylight White Light Color Detail Daylight White Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.97 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 50 mm Number of LEDs 60/meter Power (Watts) 42.48 Power (Watts/ft) 2.60 Power (Watts/m) 8.50 Rating UL Listed, RoHS Strip Width 5 mm Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.2 in Width (Metric) 5 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review