The Stick DE3 is a powerful and easy-to-use two-universe DMX controller. It has a touch sensitive intelligent control keypad for Easy Stand Alone DMX Control. The feature rich STICK-DE3 has been designed to provide a control solution for the most demanding of projects which anybody can use. The controller integrates a graphical color display allowing scene photos to be displayed. Easily view the selected zone, scene name and design without the need to navigate through complex menus. Easy to use with EL decoders and RGB or RGBX ribbon or modules and we provide great information and technical support. Features Compatible with ESA Beta, ESA2 and ESA Pro software using Windows XP/VISTA/SEVEN 32-bit or 64-bit version. Compatible with Mac if the ESA2 software is used. Remote control apps and Arcolis apps can be used for Androids or iOS.1024 channels. 500 scenes. 10 zones.Scene triggering through calendar, clock, dry contacts, RS232, TCP or infra-red. Sleek glass design which sits 11mm from the wall. Graphical color display to show selected environment. Color/dimmer/speed palette. Color temperature mixing.Touch sensitive buttons and wheel, no mechanical parts. Black keypad.
The STICK-DE3 includes:
Easy Stand Alone software features include:
- A touch sensitive wall-mounting DMX controller, 128MB SD card, CD with software, and USB cable (hardware).
- A bonus 5-7 V AC/DC adapter to hard wire onto standard 120 VAC. The manufacturer does not provide this adapter, but when you buy from us, you get both as part of the package. Our opinion is that if you buy this stand-alone controller, you should be able to run it in stand-alone mode, with a small adapter, as well as tethered to your computer while plugged into a power source for testing and uploading scenes.
- A CD (software) containing the ESA, ESA2 and ESA Pro software and manuals.
- A "Quick Start" guide you won't find anywhere else.
Controller functions in 2 modes:
- ESA Beta and ESA2. Simple, easy to learn "mixer board" that runs on your PC.
- ESA Pro utilizes a timeline for easy programming of complex changing scenes.
- Allows you to independently set red, green, blue (and other channel) levels from 0-100%.
- Program eye-catching color changing, chasing and matrix effects with ease.
- Allows you to control many different color LED devices simultaneously, so one wall washer is showing one color, while your RGB panel is showing another, etc.
- Allows you to create "shows" comprising "scenes" and "steps."
- Control color levels and overall dimming level for each step.
- Control duration of each step.
- Control fade time from step to step.
- Address many devices independently at each step.
- Control whether the scene repeats.
- Control which scenes are played and when.
- Use the color wheel or separate R, G and B fader slides to dial in the exact color you want.
- Save your programs to your computer's hard disk.
- Write up to 500 dynamic or static programs in 10 different zones to the controller for operation in Stand Alone mode.
Controller box has the following physical features:
- Live: Connected to your computer, receiving signals and power through the USB cable or Ethernet cable, or
- Stand Alone: receiving power through the included adapter or app control.
- DMX OUT ports (+, -, ground).
- Power DC+ port, Power Ground port.
- RJ45 ports, one for network connectivity and the other for power input and 2 universe DMX output.
- 10 touch sensitive buttons on the front of the unit.
- 4 mode indicator lights on the front and 2 indicator lights on the bottom for data connections (DMX out, network communication).
- Full color display.
- Extension socket for 2 universe DMX output and trigger controls.
- Mini-USB port for direct connection to a computer.
- Micro-SD card slot for expandable scene memory (128MB card included).