The SLESA-U9 is an intelligent stand-alone USB-DMX interface with 512 channels in live mode and 256 channels in stand-alone mode. Software compatible with the SLESA-U9 include EASY STAND ALONE (PC) and ESA2 (Mac & PC). Compatible with Mac OSx 10.6/10.7/10.8, Windows XP/VISTA/SEVEN 32-bit or 64-bit version and USB 2.0. This is easy to get working with our decoders, RGB, RGBDW, RGBW, and RGBA ribbon and we provide great information and technical support.
The SLESA-U9 includes:
Easy Stand Alone
- A controller box and USB cable (hardware).
- A bonus mini-USB adapter you can plug into a standard 120 VAC wall socket to operate your controller in stand-alone mode. The manufacturer does not provide this adapter, but when you buy from us, you get it as part of the package. Our opinion is that if you buy a stand-alone controller, you should be able to run it in stand-alone mode, with a small adapter, as well as tethered to your computer.
- A CD (software) containing the software and manuals.
- A "Getting Started" guide you won't find anywhere else.
- Simple, easy to learn "mixer board" that runs on your PC.
- Allows you to independently set red, green and blue levels from 0-100%.
- Allows you to control many different color LED devices simultaneously, so one wall washer is showing one color, while your RGB panel is showing another, etc.
- Allows you to create "shows" comprising "scenes" and "steps."
- Control color levels and overall dimming level for each step.
- Control duration of each step.
- Control fade time from step to step.
- Address many devices independently at each step.
- Control whether the scene repeats.
- Control which scenes are played and when.
- Use the color wheel or separate R, G and B fader slides to dial in the exact color you want.
- Save your programs to your computer's hard disk.
- Write your programs to the controller, so it can operate by itself in Stand Alone mode.
Controller functions in 2 modes:
- Connected to your computer, receiving signals and power through the USB cable, or
- In Stand Alone mode, receiving power from the included adapter.
Controller box has the following physical features:
- 3-prong DMX IN port and OUT port.
- USB port that uses the included USB cable to connect to your computer or the power adapter.
- 10-pin male port that mates with Crestron and other keypad controls (not required, for convenience only.) Port pin-out is listed on page 1 of the Slesa-U9 Datasheet, which you can download at "Documentation Tab".
- 3 buttons on top of the unit (+, _, dim.) The + and - buttons allow you to change scenes. Press and hold the dim button and then press + or -, to dim the lights.
- On/off indicator light.
- Program number indicator light.
- DMX indicator light.
This award-winning controller is probably everything you'll ever need to create LED color shows.
Ships with Easy Stand Alone, the software that allows you to easily create color shows for your LED lights.