- Product Features
Lutron adds increased functionality to its Maestro style LED/CFL dimmer with a built in vacancy/occupancy sensor. Customize your LED lights to turn on to a preset level whenever there is movement in the room, and to turn off after the room has been vacant for a specified period of time. Utilize the built-in Ambient Light Detection (ALD) to ensure that your lights only turn on when the ambient light is below a specific threshold. At any time you may also manually adjust the light to achieve the perfect brightness level.
This dimmer is specifically designed to work with many dimmable LED and CFL bulbs. See bulb compatibility list at Documentation tab.
Low and high-end trim on these Maestro CFL/LED dimmers is accomplished digitally (see instructions). Simple button presses allow the user to digitally adjust and set the low or high-end trim. This allows you to remove any undesirable dimmer behavior at the low end, such as flicker, pop-on or drop-out. We typically do not see flicker at the high-end, but occasionally we do notice dead travel, which can be eliminated with the high-end trim. This behavior depends on bulb construction and what load is on the dimmer. By trimming the dimmer, you can tune it for your installation exactly the way you want it.
- Built-in occupancy sensor includes options to enable/disable or customize the occupancy function.
- Vacancy sensor includes customizable shut-off time adjustments.
- Smooth-action integrated linear slide control for easy, precise operation.
- Features large switch and small slide dimmer.
- Green LED dots indicate dimming level.
- Does not require that the neutral wire run through your dimmer's gang box.
- 150 watts capacity.
- Single pole or 3-Way (multi-location) capable.
- Power failure memory.
- Standard RFI suppression.
- UL and CSA listed.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Wall plate is not included.
Color White Dimming Type CL GTIN 784276054843 Height (English) 1.53 in Height (Metric) 38.9 mm IP Rating IP20 Input Voltage 120 AC Length (English) 4.13 in Length (Metric) 104.9 mm Manufacturer Lutron Output Voltage 120 AC Power (Watts) 150 Rating UL, CUL, CSA UPC 784276054843 Warranty 1 year Width (English) 1.73 in Width (Metric) 43.9 mm
- Lutron Maestro Occupancy Sensor CL Dimmer Installation Guide
- How to Calculate Wattage When Mixing Lamp Types Using Lutron CL Dimmers
- Lutron Maestro Occupancy Sensor CL Dimmer Submittal Sheet
- Lutron CL Dimmers, Up To 250W-Sell Sheet for End Users
- Lutron CL Dimmers, Up To 150W-Sell Sheet for End Users
- Dimmable CFL & LED Bulbs Compatible with Lutron CL Dimmers, Up To 150W
- Lutron Warranty Contact Information
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review