The Stick CW4 is a DMX standlone controller that is compatible with DMX fixtures and DMX LED drivers. It is USB programmable from a PC or MAC using the ESA2 effect software. The Stick CW4 is aimed at architectural lighting installations that require advanced levels of programming including color changing effects, specific colors, brightness, etc. The controller is also ready-to-use and pre-loaded with 8 scenes, 170 RGB fixtures, memory for storing programs and 36 dynamic or static scenes. It has a live setting of the intensity and color of a scene, and allows separate control of up to 170 RGB fixtures. The wall mountable keypad has a sleek glass face with 12 touch sensitive buttons, and it can be installed in a standard 60mm electrical backbox. This is easy to get working with our decoders and RGB strip or modules and we provide great information and technical support.
White touch panel.
The STICK-CW4 includes:
Easy Stand Alone
- A touch sensitive wall-mounting DMX controller, connector block, and USB cable (hardware).
- A bonus 5-10 V AC/DC adapter to hard wire onto standard 120 VAC and an extra wired plug extension to be used for initial testing. The manufacturer does not provide this adapter or wall plug, but when you buy from us, you get both as part of the package. Our opinion is that if you buy this stand-alone controller, you should be able to run it in stand-alone mode, with a small adapter, as well as tethered to your computer while plugged into a power source for testing and uploading scenes.
- A CD (software) containing the software and manuals.
- Wifi Connectivity for remote control through Android or iOS apps.
- Simple, easy to learn "mixer board" that runs on your PC.
- Allows you to independently set red, green, blue (and other channel) levels from 0-100%.
- Allows you to control many different color LED devices simultaneously, so one wall washer is showing one color, while your RGB panel is showing another, etc.
- Allows you to create "shows" comprising "scenes" and "steps."
- Control color levels and overall dimming level for each step.
- Control duration of each step.
- Control fade time from step to step.
- Address many devices independently at each step.
- Control whether the scene repeats.
- Control which scenes are played and when.
- Use the color wheel or separate R, G and B fader slides to dial in the exact color you want.
- Save your programs to your computer's hard disk.
- Write up to 24 dynamic or static programs to the controller (8 first visualized by a LED), for operation in Stand Alone mode.
Controller functions in 2 modes:
- Connected to your computer, receiving signals and power through the USB cable
- In Stand Alone mode, receiving power through the included adapter, which can either be hard wired or plugged into a power source through the bonus wired plug extension.
Controller box has the following physical features:
- DMX OUT ports (+, -, ground).
- Power DC+ port, Power Ground port.
- RJ45 port for power input and 2 universe DMX output.
- Mini USB port that uses the included mini USB cable to connect to your PC computer, MAC, or Tablet.
- 12 touch sensitive buttons on the front of the unit with Touch-sensitive color wheel.
Install ESA2 software. 1024 DMX Channels, 340 RGB fixtures, up to 36 scenes that can be stored and recalled via 6 touch sensitive scene buttons. App connectivity Compatible with ESA Beta, ESA2 and ESA Pro software using Windows XP/VISTA/SEVEN 32-bit or 64-bit version. Compatible with Mac if the ESA2 software is used.