These modules are for indoor or outdoor installations and they are flexible and easy to position. They contain 2 LEDs in each module with an optic on each LED for a 160 degree beam angle. Modules have a plastic housing that is lightweight. They are made in sets of 50 modules per string.
Easy to install: Double-sided 3M foam tape on the back. Just peel and stick. 9 cm (about 3-4 inches) of wire between modules. Simply cut and splice the wire wherever you like. Because the wire is flexible, you can array your modules around your installation as you wish. If you have dark spots, you can reposition at will. Easy to dim or control using any of our LED PWM dimmers and controllers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Daylight White (6500Kelvin.)
- CRI = 80+.
- IP65 waterproof.
- 190 mW/module = 58.55 lumens/module.
- 12 volts DC.
- 0.72 watts/module.
- Length: 1.5 in = 37.6 mm.
- Width: 0.7 in = 17.9 mm.
- Height: 0.41 in = 10.3 mm.
- Cuttable between modules.
- UL Listed, IP65, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED modules are not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
- Decorative and accent lighting;
- Downlighting and uplighting features;
- Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
- Egress lighting;
- Entertainment centers and home theaters;
- Trade show exhibits;
- Wine cellars;
- Under cabinet lighting;
- Architectural models;
- Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
- Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
- Yachts and cruise ships;
- Arts and crafts;
- Lots of other things—use your imagination!
This is one of our best selling product lines for three reasons: 1) it looks great and has superior quality, 2) it is very easy to work with, including excellent dimming and controls, and 3) it is a great value.
LED modules and strips are one of our specialties. We have a lot of experience with LED strip projects, and that will inure to your benefit. This is LED linear lighting, the easy way, and we can make it work with your DMX wall washers and other devices. No need to look further. Give us a call for technical advice or easy-to-understand documentation!