- Product Features
Lutron Power Switch Packs provide both the 24 V power supply to operate Lutron sensors as well as the line voltage relay to control the load in one compact housing. The unit can be placed outside or inside the junction box with a simple twist-on nut. The auxiliary relay model can be used with line voltage power packs to switch additional loads. Typically, we sell these with the Lutron Diva DVTV 0-10V dimmer.
- 120-277 VAC input.
- High-impact UL94 5 VA flammability-rated plastic case construction.
- Relay: Class B (130°C) insulating material; silver alloy contacts.
- 120 V-277 V transformer: 50/60 Hz.
- 24 V nominal output; 150 mA nominal, full wave rectified and filtered.
- 7” wire leads, 18 AWG input; 7” leads, 16 AWG contacts.
- Relay contact ratings: 5 Amps for LED loads. Lutron's early documentation on this product incorrectly stated a higher current.
- Complies with requirements for use in a compartment handling conditioned air (plenum).
- Supports up to 3 devices, including occupant sensors and PP-SH units.
- Operating environment: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C); less than 90% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- For indoor use only.
GTIN 027557980845 Height (English) 1.36 in Height (Metric) 34.5 mm Input Voltage 120-277 AC Length (English) 3.69 in Length (Metric) 93.7 mm Manufacturer Lutron Output Voltage 120-277 AC Rating UL, CUL UPC 027557980845 Warranty 1 year Width (English) 2.33 in Width (Metric) 59.2 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review