The MADRIX LUNA is your key to large scale LED pixel lighting displays. Individually, each Luna is capable of controlling eight universes or 4096 channels. However, multiple Luna controllers can be linked together to expand your installation to over a million DMX universes! Combine the multi-universe capability of the Luna with our RGB PixelPro LED or PixelDMX line to create impressive eye-catching custom LED digital displays. The Luna can be operated via DMX512 or Art-Net. For highest performance, we recommend purchasing MADRIX software to accompany your Luna, however it is compatible with non-proprietary DMX512 and Art-Net software.
1 DMX-in 5-pin XLR port can be used for DMX input. 8 DMX-out 5-pin XLR ports can be used to distribute DMX data to LED lights. Use Madrix software to can create continuous shows across multiple Luna devices. 5 LED status indicators show at a glance whether the device is working correctly, and a web configuration interface is available to access specific settings.
MADRIX 2.X software is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Seven 32-bit or 64-bit versions. MADRIX 3.X software is compatible with Windows Vista/Seven/Eight 32-bit or 64-bit versions.
The LUNA package includes:
- One MADRIX LUNA controller box (hardware).
- Power cord.
- World power plug adapter kit.
- USB cable.
- A CD-ROM containing the MADRIX software, which is also available online (license not included).
- 2 mounting brackets.
Controller box has the following physical features:
- 8 x 5-pin female XLR DMX512 ports, output.
- 1 x 5-pin male XLR DMX512 port, input.
- USB port that uses the included USB cable to connect to your PC computer.
- 5 Status LEDs.
- 19” standard size for easy mounting. 2 pre-mounted brackets are included for rack mounting.
Additional product features:
- Art-Net Node.
- DMX512 USB interface.
- Madrix sync mode.
- Software key sold separately.
- Madrix LUNA complies with the official Art- Net specifications and can be used as a regular Art-Net unit with other consoles, controllers, or software solutions.
This powerful controller is the perfect solution for large and scalable projects requiring multiple universes of DMX512 control. It can control up to eight universes (software license not included) allowing you to easily create impressive lighting effects and scenarios. Perfect for clubs, bars, lounges, architectural design, fairs, concerts, and special events!