- Product Features
This Lutron dimmer is designed to work with many DIMMABLE LED and CFL bulbs. See bulb compatibility list at Documentation tab.
- Generally, our tests show that these CL (CFL/LED) dimmers work on DIMMABLE high quality LED bulbs, except for MR16 bulbs.
- Credenza CL lamp dimmer has no low end trim control. It operates similar to the Diva and Skylark Contour, except that it is factory-set not to go as low as the Diva and Skylark because it has no low-end trim control. Lutron has made the judgment that removing the difficult low-end, with its concomitant balky behavior on some bulbs, is more important than allowing the deeper dimming available in certain circumstances on more expensive wall-mount CFL/LED or electronic dimmers.
- Simply plug the dimmer into the wall. Plug your lamp into the back of the dimmer plug. The slide dimmer switch is at the end of a 6-foot cord.
- 100 watts capacity.
- Single pole lamp dimmer.
- Features slide dimmer with soft click off at one end.
- Standard RFI suppression.
- UL and CSA listed.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Wall plate is not included.
- White (-WH)
- Black (-BL)
- Brown (-BR)
Dimming Type CL Height (English) 1 in Height (Metric) 25.4 mm IP Rating IP20 Input Voltage 120 AC Length (English) 3 in Length (Metric) 76.2 mm Manufacturer Lutron Output Voltage 120 AC Power (Watts) 100 Rating UL, CUL, CSA Warranty 1 year Width (English) 1.5 in Width (Metric) 38.1 mm
- Lutron Credenza CL Dimmer Installation Guide
- How to Calculate Wattage When Mixing Lamp Types Using Lutron CL Dimmers
- Lutron CL Dimmers, Up To 250W-Sell Sheet for End Users
- Lutron CL Dimmers, Up To 150W-Sell Sheet for End Users
- Dimmable CFL & LED Bulbs Compatible with Lutron CL Dimmers, Up To 150W
- Lutron Warranty Contact Information
- Photos & Videos
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
No LED Locator Light
Note also that Lutron has eliminated the "locator light" that was part of identical incandescent table top dimmers. This is a significant loss of functionality.
Write Your Own Review