- Product Features
Lutron Caseta Wireless In-Wall Switch provides on/off control of multiple load types and allows automatic control of lights via wireless sensors and remote controls. The dimmer uses Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology for wireless communication through walls and floors with transmitting devices like Lutron Smart Bridge, Smart Bridge PRO and Pico remote controls.
- Includes Front Accessible Service Switch (FASS) for safe lamp replacement.
- Switching Capacity: 6A.
- Low minimum load requirement.
- Installation requires neutral wire.
- Replaces an existing switch.
- Power failure memory.
- Green status LED.
- Up to 10 devices (Pico remote controls) may be paired to each switch.
- Smart Bridge or Smart Bridge Pro system: Up to 50 devices are supported per system. Smart Bridge counts as one device.
- Wallplates are sold separately. Refer to accessories.
- 720 watts capacity.
- Single pole or 3-Way (multi-location) capable.
- cULus listed, NOM Certified, FCC Approved, Industry Canada Certified, COFETEL certified.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Available in 4 colors:
- White (-WH)
- Light Almond (-LA)
- Black (-BL)
- Ivory (-IV)
Height (English) 1.44 in Height (Metric) 37 mm IP Rating IP20 Input Current 6000 mA Input Voltage 120 AC Length (English) 4.69 in Length (Metric) 119.1 mm Manufacturer Lutron Power (Watts) 720 Rating UL, NOM, FCC, IC, IFTEL, NEMA 410 Volt-Amps 720 Warranty 1 year Width (English) 2.94 in Width (Metric) 75 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review