- Product Features
The first push-in disconnect to meet the new NEC and CEC code changes for non-residential fluorescent luminaires. We sell a large luminaire disconnect for thicker wire and a small one for thinner wire. For:
- solid wire #18-#22, or
- stranded wire #18 (16 strand or less), or
- stranded tin-bonded wire #18-22 (16 strand or less.)
- Meets UL and CSA finger-probe safety requirements.
- Allows safe disconnect of hot and neutral LED driver or ballast wiring.
- Push-in technology results in quicker connections, saves time and increases productivity.
- Sold as a pair, 1 male and 1 female.
Height (English) 0.4 in Height (Metric) 10.2 mm Input Voltage up to 600V Length (English) 1.625 in Length (Metric) 41 mm Manufacturer Rexel Power (Watts) 360 Rating UL, CSA, RoHS Width (English) 0.525 in Width (Metric) 13 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review