Account-based pricing available. Call us at 888-880-1880 to discuss commercial pricing options.
The first push-in disconnect to meet the new NEC and CEC code changes for non-residential fluorescent luminaires. We sell a large luminaire disconnect for thicker wire and a small one for thinner wire. For:
- solid wire #18-#22, or
- stranded wire #18 (16 strand or less), or
- stranded tin-bonded wire #18-22 (16 strand or less.)
Perfect for OEM or retrofit lighting installations.
- Meets UL and CSA finger-probe safety requirements.
- Allows safe disconnect of hot and neutral LED driver or ballast wiring.
- Push-in technology results in quicker connections, saves time and increases productivity.
- Sold as a pair, 1 male and 1 female.