By visiting EnvironmentalLights.com you agree to the following Shipping Policy and Terms and Conditions, which is incorporated herein by reference.
EnvironmentalLights.com offers a very large selection of products and ships from multiple warehouses across the United States. We also ship to many destinations including internationally, with several service level options. Depending on what you order, you may receive shipments from more than one warehouse.
- Shipping charges are determined based on your shipping address and the service level you choose. Please review carefully when placing your order.
- Transit and delivery days do not include Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
- If you provide an incorrect address that results in an address correction surcharge from the shipping carrier, you will be charged for this. So please review your address information carefully to avoid additional costs and delays.
- Our shipping charges include fulfillment, packaging, shipment preparation and order review.
- For destinations outside the U.S., your country may levy GST/HST or inbound duty or customs fees ("destination charges") that you must pay. Those charges are not included in your order total.
- Freight charges are non-refundable if EnvironmentalLights.com made no shipping error.
We will choose the carrier to best fit your shipment – typically FedEx or UPS within the United States, and occasionally USPS when required.
In rare and special circumstances, if you choose to ship your order via your own carrier or use your own FedEx or UPS account then the shipment terms are “Free on Board (FOB),” which means that all obligations, costs, and risk involved in the delivery of goods shift from Environmental Lights to the buyer once it leaves Environmental Lights warehouse.
Thank you for your business!