By visiting EnvironmentalLights.com you agree to the following Returns Policy and Terms and Conditions, which is incorporated herein by reference.
EnvironmentalLights.com strives to provide our customers with an excellent shopping experience. If you would like to return an item within 30 days of purchase, you may request an RMA by contacting customer service at 858-521-0233 or emailing Returns@EnvironmentalLights.com to request an RMA.
All returns of merchandise must have prior approval from EnvironmentalLights.com and include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number marked clearly on the box along with a copy of the RMA form inside the package. Items must be shipped back within 10 days of RMA issuance or the RMA will be canceled. RMA approval is subject to the conditions below:
Standard Stock Items
- All returns must be in the original packaging in as-new condition with the return shipping prepaid.
- A restocking fee of 15% will be applied to any returned item.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Orders for standard stock items that are cancelled before they have shipped will be credited 100%.
- Orders that are cancelled for any reason after they have already shipped are subject to a 15% restocking fee, plus the cost of freight for the original outgoing order.
- The address for the return varies by product, which is why you must obtain an RMA first. We are not responsible for products returned without an RMA.
- Returned products must not have been used, installed or modified in any way. They must be in their original cartons and shipped with sufficient packaging material to ensure they are resalable. All manuals, warranty cards and ancillary items must be in saleable condition.
- The customer is responsible for shipping fees to return items.
- The issuance of an RMA does not guarantee the return will be approved. Items must be received and inspected first.
- Any items returned that have not been authorized by an RMA will not receive credit.
Items That Are Not Eligible for Return
- Items sold as custom product, products custom manufactured, custom assembled or special ordered are non-cancellable, non-returnable, and non-refundable.
- Items damaged due to water, lightning, voltage spikes, misuse or improper installation.
- Items purchased more than 30 days ago.
- Aluminum channel and companion lenses and diffusers.
- Cut products, such as rope or strip light.
- Sample kits.
- Clearance items that are specified non-returnable on the website.
- Discontinued items.
- Orders totaling over $2,000 are not returnable. We encourage you to order samples before placing large orders to ensure the products meet your requirements.
Defective Products Under Warranty
Warranty varies by product. Please refer to specific product warranties listed under the product features tab for your product to determine if your product is under warranty.
- EnvironmentalLights.com accepts return of defective stock and custom items under warranty.
- EnvironmentalLights.com in its sole discretion, will repair, replace, or substitute product or elect to issue store credit for the defective items.
- Warranty does not cover items damaged due to water, lightning, voltage spikes, misuse, abuse or improper installation.
Returning Defective Product Under Warranty
- Complete and submit an RMA form per instructions above.
- Return product to address listed on approved RMA form. The RMA form will be sent to the email address on the original order.
- Customer is responsible for return freight charges.
- EnvironmentalLights.com will inspect/test upon receipt and repair or replace the product if deemed defective.
- Upon request, EnvironmentalLights.com will send advance replacement of the defective product if available. The advanced product is charged to the customer with the offsetting credit issued upon receipt of the defective product less shipping charges. Credit will not be issued if returned product is not warrantable.
All packaging and items are carefully inspected prior to shipment. If your merchandise is damaged during shipment by the carrier, please contact EnvironmentalLights.com within 3 calendar days of delivery to initiate an RMA/damage claim. The return will be handled in the same process as defective items. EnvironmentalLights.com is not responsible for damage claims or shortages after 3 calendar days of receipt.
Refunds and exchanges for returned products are typically processed and resolved within 7 business days of receipt and inspection.
Please contact us with any questions.