- Product Features
While supplies last! Only about 15 left.
An inverter is something you plug into your cigarette lighter to convert the 12 volts direct current (DC) of your car, truck or boat to 120 volts alternating current (AC) so you use household lights and appliances while riding in your vehicle, boating or camping.
- 75 watts continuous power output: that's enough for 15 4.8-watt 70-LED holiday light strings (1,050 LED lights)!
- Green LED indicator light tells you if it's on.
- Tiny, portable and light weight (0.35 pounds.)
- Super-convenient and easy to use.
- Over temperature protection.
- Overload protection.
- Noise-free operation.
- AC output short-circuit protection.
- Auto reset.
- Surge power (peak) capability: 150 watts.
- Input voltage: 11-15 volts DC.
- Output voltage: 120 volts AC.
- Output frequency: 60 Hertz.
- Battery low-voltage shut down: 11 volts +/- 0.5 volts.
- No-load current: < 0.3 amps.
- Operating temperature range -4 °F to 104 °F.
Does not work too well with ColorWave Christmas lights. May not work very well with other Christmas lights that are controller-driven, although we do not know of any particular strings that we sell that would have a problem. Some of the controller-driven lights are finicky about power quality and an inverter is a little different from a wall socket in that regard.
GTIN 840271000282 Height (English) 1.375 in Height (Metric) 34.9 mm Input Voltage 12 DC Length (English) 4.5 in Length (Metric) 114.3 mm Manufacturer Aims Output Voltage 120 AC Power (Watts) 75 UPC 840271000282 Width (English) 2.5 in Width (Metric) 63.5 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review