- Product Features
Bright, beautiful LED Christmas lights:
- Pine Cone bulb shape.
- Warm White.
- Fully rectified, so it really shines.
- Green Wire.
- 16.6 feet long, with 8 inches between lights.
- 25 LEDs per string.
- Very energy-efficient; only 2.4 Watts per string!
- Linkable up to 90 strings on one plug.
- Beautiful, elegant and tough.
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 100,000 hour bulb life.
- Vapor-proof enclosure eliminates corrosion: bulbs are integrally connected with the socket and are not replaceable. This construction is more reliable than screw-in bulbs, especially in corrosive environments such as coastal areas where salt spray is present.
- Stackable male plug.
- 120 Volts AC.
- Uses up to 98% less energy than incandescent light strings.
- Dims well on the dimmers listed as companion parts.
- Lead was not used in the making of this product; however, there is a chance that the product you receive will not be labeled RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) because it was manufactured before we began labeling our Christmas lights RoHS. Also, the product may bear a California Prop 65 warning (that is not required) due to an abundance of caution by the manufacturer. We will not accept returns of this product merely because of the lack of a RoHS label or the presence of a Prop 65 warning. If you require a RoHS designation, we have many products so labeled, either on the packaging or the product itself.
- 1 year seasonal use limited warranty.
Average Lifetime 100,000 hours Bulb Shape Pine Cone Finish Green Wire Input Current 20 mA Input Voltage 120 AC LED Spacing (English) 8 in LED Spacing (Metric) 203 mm Length (English) 16.6 ft Length (Metric) 5.06 m Light Color Warm White Linkable up to 90 strings Number of LEDs 25 Power (Watts) 2.4 Rating UL Type Light String Warranty 1 year seasonal use limited
- Photos & Videos
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
I bought these a few years ago to put on my Christmas tree .I decorated it with real pine cones and fake birds. These lights make everything come together nicely. I also take two strands camping. I string them up around our EZ up shelter and they provide amazing light at night. I love them
Write Your Own Review