- Product Features
The Maestro Wireless solution incorporates Maestro Wireless load controls, wireless sensors, and wireless remote controls, which provide a system that delivers energy savings, convenience, and ease of installation.
Maestro Wireless dimmers and switches use Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology, which enables wireless communication with Radio Powr Savr sensors and Pico remote controls for light control and general switched loads.
These products are also compatible with the Vive hub which enables a simple setup process using a standard web browser on any Wi-Fi enabled phone, tablet or computer. It also enables control and monitoring of all Vive devices. The Vive hub can be added at any time. System reprogramming will be required. For a complete list of features supported with the Vive hub, see specification submittal 369902.
Note for Replacement: MRF2S - the S model can replace the non-S model.
- The Maestro Wireless solution provides dimming/ switching of multiple load types, occupancy/vacancy sensing, and daylight harvesting.
- Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology works through walls and floors.
- Incorporates advanced features such as fade ON/fade OFF, high-end trim, and rapid full-ON (a Vive hub is required to set high-end trim).
- Controls include Front Accessible Service Switch (FASS) for safe lamp replacement
- Two-wire dimmers and switches available for retrofit applications.
- Power failure memory: If power is interrupted, the control will return to its previously set level prior to interruption.
Height (English) 1.53 in Height (Metric) 38.9 mm IP Rating IP20 Input Voltage 120 AC Length (English) 4.13 in Length (Metric) 104.9 mm Manufacturer Lutron Output Voltage 120 AC Rating UL, CUL, CSA Warranty 1 year Width (English) 1.73 in Width (Metric) 43.9 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review