- Product Features
Account-based pricing available. Call us at 888-880-1880 to discuss commercial pricing options.
Recess mounted LED Puck Lights are an easy-to-use, dimmable and reliable solution for large and small scale recessed downlighting installation. Powered by low-voltage 24 VDC, the puck lights are able to be chained together in long runs without voltage drop. For large installations, use the LED PowerTrack System to power dozens of Recess Mounted LED Puck Lights from a single power supply. To ensure a UL compliant installation, please consult your local UL code.
- ETL Listed.
- White Finish.
- CRI 90+.
- 90° beam angle.
- 120 lumen output.
- Energy Efficient—consumes only 1.8 watts per puck.
- Each puck is 2.74 inches in diameter.
- Spring-loaded arms allow for recessing mounting of each LED puck light.
- Durable high-grade aluminum is sleek and serves as an efficient LED heatsink.
- 48 inch cable with female DC barrel power input.
- Input voltage: 24 VDC.
- Operating range: 0° - 100° F.
- No flickering.
- Instant on.
- No UV.
Application Universal Average Lifetime 40,000 hours Beam Angle 90° Brightness 120 lumens Efficacy 66.7 lumens/watt Color Rendering Index 90+ Color Temperature 4,000K Diameter (English) 2.74 in Diameter (Metric) 70 mm Finish White Height (English) 0.83 in Height (Metric) 21 mm Input Voltage 24 DC Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Number of LEDs 12 Power (Watts) 1.8 Rating ETL Type Puck Variation Standard Beam Warranty 1 year
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review