- Product Features
Recess mounted LED Puck Lights are an easy-to-use, dimmable and reliable solution for large and small scale recessed downlighting installation. Powered by low-voltage 24 VDC, the puck lights are able to be chained together in long runs without voltage drop. For large installations, use the LED PowerTrack System to power dozens of Recess Mounted LED Puck Lights from a single power supply. To ensure a UL compliant installation, please consult your local UL code.
The adjustable swivel lens allows for 180° of adjustability for exact control of the beam of light, even after the puck has been recessed mounted.
- ETL Listed.
- Silver Finish.
- CRI 90+.
- 90° beam angle.
- 95 lumen output.
- Energy Efficient—consumes only 1.8 watts per puck.
- Each puck is 3.27 inches in diameter.
- Spring-loaded arms allow for recessing mounting of each LED puck light.
- Durable high-grade aluminum is sleek and serves as an efficient LED heatsink.
- 48 inch cable with female DC barrel power input.
- Input voltage: 24 VDC.
- Operating range: 0° - 100° F.
- No flickering.
- Instant on.
- No UV.
Average Lifetime 40,000 hours Beam Angle 90° Brightness 95 lumens/puck Efficacy 52.8 lumens/watt CCT 3,000K CRI 90+ Diameter (English) 3.27 in Diameter (Metric) 83 mm Finish Silver Height (English) 0.83 in Height (Metric) 21 mm IP Rating IP20 Input Voltage 24 DC Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Power (Watts) 1.8 Rating ETL Warranty 1 year
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review