- Product Features
Create impressive eye catching light installations with 120 VAC Daylight White LED Neon - without all the hassles of traditional glass neon. Achieve the look and feel of traditional glass neon without all of the maintenance and durability issues. LED Neon is low maintenance, durable, flexible, energy efficient, and bright! We are proud to announce that 120V LED Neon is also UL Listed and runs off of 120VAC so it is convenient for plug and play applications.
Each end is double injection molded with twist locking connectors. All lengths and colors of 120V Neon are linkable from end to end, with a maximum run length of 40 meters. No need to cut the product! Cutting will void the product warranty and UL listing.
120 VAC LED Neon is capable of producing lighting effects that were never possible with traditional traditional glass Neon. Easy to control using our Lutron ELV Dimmers, DVELV-303P or SELV-303P-WH. This is a fantastic product for commercial, studio, architectural, and decorative purposes.
- Sold by the 20 meter reel, 10 meter reel, 5 meter reel and 1 meter reel.
- Easy to turn on using the power cord (sold separately) by plugging it into the wall.
- Easy-to-install using the custom aluminum channel designed specifically for mounting LED Neon.
- Maximum run length is 40 meters.
- Daisy chain up to 40 meters worth using one power cord (120V-LN-SFR-PC). Power cords are sold separately. (see Accessories tab).
- Daylight White
- 120 volts AC.
- 30 watts (1.8 watts/foot = 6 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.46 in = 11.6 mm.
- Height: 0.85 in = 21.6 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.47 in = 11.9 mm.
- UL Listed, RoHS, IP65.
- Cutting increment: 19.69 in = 500 mm. Not UL Listed if cut.
- 120V Neon/SFR products operate on standard 60Hz power. Dimming at this frequency may cause flicker when recorded on certain cameras.
- Minimum bending diameter is 12 cm - bending the LED Neon more than this will cause damage.
- Do not hang or suspend LED Neon without proper mounts or supports.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 2 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED Neon is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
Ambient Temperature -20°C to 45°C Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 160° Brightness 239.4 lumens/meter Efficacy 39.9 lumens/watt Brightness 2 733 mW/meter Efficacy 2 122.2 mWatt/watt CCT 6,000K CRI 80+ Finish White Finish Height (English) 0.85 in Height (Metric) 21.6 mm IP Rating IP65 Input Current 250 mA Input Voltage 120 AC LED Density 60 LEDs/meter LED Node Size 2835 LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Linkable up to 8 reels Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 19.69 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 500 mm Power (Watts) 30 Power (Watts/ft) 1.80 Power (Watts/m) 6.00 Rating UL Listed, RoHS, IP65 Warranty 2 years limited Width (English) 0.46 in Width (Metric) 11.6 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review