- Product Features
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This innovative white-adjustable strip has a 2400 Kelvin Very Warm White diode and 6500 Kelvin Daylight White diode on the same node, which gives the impression that the diode itself is changing color as you tune it. This design provides superb color-mixing.
- High density: with 84 LEDs per meter using 5050 LEDs, the light is more even, and if you use our track with diffusers, you can get rid of the dots completely, which is a desired feature in direct lighting applications.
- White Adjustable (from very warm white to daylight white) strips. We've seen especially strong demand for the white adjustable and very warm white strip. Part of the reason is that historically, the very warm white LEDs have been harder to make well. Recent technology advances in phosphor chemistry and application technique allow us to present these improved products.
Easy to install:
- High-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- White Adjustable. (2,400-6,500° Kelvin.)
- CRI = 95+.
- Not waterproof.
- 2467/2733 mW/meter = 638/774 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 90 watts (5.4 watts/foot = 18 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.39 in = 10 mm.
- Height: 0.09 in = 2.2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.47 in = 11.9 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 2.8 in = 71.1 mm.
- When ordered as a full reel, it has wire ends on both ends of the reel, for your convenience.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 638/774 lumens/meter Efficacy 77.1 lumens/watt Brightness 2 2467/2733 mW/meter Efficacy 2 297.6 mWatt/watt Color Rendering Index 95+ Color Temperature 2,400-6,500°K Height (English) 0.09 in Height (Metric) 2.2 mm Input Current 3750 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Node Size 5050 LED Spacing (English) 0.47 in LED Spacing (Metric) 11.9 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Light Color White Adjustable Light Color Detail White Adjustable Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 2.8 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 71.1 mm Number of LEDs 84/meter Power (Watts) 90 Power (Watts/ft) 5.40 Power (Watts/m) 18.00 Rating UL Listed, RoHS Strip Width 10 mm Type Single Row Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.39 in Width (Metric) 10 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review