- Product Features
The SLD-DIM1B is a UL listed Class 2 LED dimming module that enables non-dimming DC power supplies to dim using a standard 0-10V dimming controller. These pair perfectly with the UL Listed Genlume Power Supplies, GEN60WUV12VC and GEN100WUV24VC. The SLD-DIM1B fits inside of the GenLume's integrated junction box and provides the GenLume power supplies with 0-10V dimming capability.
It uses a high frequency 1kHz PWM output to dim the lights, ensuring that there is no visible flicker to the naked eye. The SLD-DIM1B provides smooth dimming from 100% brightness to completely off and many modules can be controlled by a single dimming controller. 0-10V dimming means that they can even be integrated into many commercial dimming systems or used with wireless dimming controllers. The small size makes it easy to include in a new installation or even retrofit into an existing junction box. It can be used with any Class 2 power supply, 8-30V DC.
- UL Listed Class 2 dimming module.
- Enables 0–10 V dimming of Class 2 DC power supplies.
- High 1kHz PWM frequency output to avoid visible flicker.
- Smooth dimming from 100% on to off.
- Fits into small spaces, including junction boxes.
- Handles up to 5A current, 8-30VDC.
- Can be controlled using widely available 0-10V dimmers and control systems.
- Typical efficiency of 97%.
Dimming Type 0-10V Height (English) 0.57 in Height (Metric) 14.5 mm IP Rating IP20 Input Voltage 8 to 30 DC Length (English) 2.2 in Length (Metric) 55.9 mm Power (Watts) 120 Rating UL Listed Warranty 3 year Width (English) 1.46 in Width (Metric) 37.1 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review
Price Per Unit :
Price Per Unit :