- Product Features
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
The color temperature of Tungsten White is 3200K, made specifically for the scenic industry. This LED strip light has a high tolerance of +/- 50K so that every installation is consistent with the last. Along with high tolerance and it's unique color temperature, this specialized strip light has many other features as well:
- High density: with 120 LEDs per meter, the light is more even, and if you use our track with diffusers, you can get rid of the dots completely, which is a desired feature in direct lighting applications.
- It's bright, but it's dimmable, so get one of our high quality dimming drivers and use a recommended Lutron dimmer to adjust your light intensity with style, and with the comfort of knowing that we sell the best dimming drivers money can buy, so your LEDs will last a long time. We also test our dimming drivers on many Lutron dimmers and offer Lutron dimmers from the most basic to the fanciest Maestro wireless and RadioRa2.
Easy to install:
- High-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate. &
- Tungsten White. (3200Kelvin.)
- CRI = 95+.
- Not waterproof.
- 4127 mW/meter = 1081 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 83.04 watts (5.1 watts/foot = 16.6 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.39 in = 10 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.33 in = 8.3 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- When ordered as a full reel, it has wire ends on both ends of the reel, for your convenience.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
Ambient Temperature -20°C to 45°C Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 1081 lumens/meter Efficacy 65.1 lumens/watt Brightness 2 4127 mW/meter Efficacy 2 248.6 mWatt/watt CCT 3,200K CRI 95+ Height (English) 0.08 in Height (Metric) 2 mm IP Rating IP20 Input Current 3460 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Density 120 LEDs/meter LED Node Size 2835 LED Spacing (English) 0.33 in LED Spacing (Metric) 8.3 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.97 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 50 mm Power (Watts) 83.04 Power (Watts/ft) 5.10 Power (Watts/m) 16.60 Rating UL Listed, RoHS Strip Width 10 mm Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.39 in Width (Metric) 10 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review