- Product Features
Sold by the 2.5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This high density strip is extremely bright, with 300 LEDs/meter in a single row. It's not available in waterproof because it would get rather hot inside a silicone sheath. We recommend you use a heat sink and provide some ventilation. We have many dozens of suitable aluminum channels to act as heat sinks and recommend using one with this strip.
- With 300 LEDs per meter, the light is more even, and if you use our track with diffusers, you can get rid of the dots completely, while adding a professional and finished look to your lights.
- It's bright, but it's dimmable, so get one of our high quality dimming drivers and use a recommended Lutron dimmer to adjust your light intensity with style, and with the comfort of knowing that we sell the best dimming drivers money can buy, so your LEDs will last a long time. We also test our dimming drivers on many Lutron dimmers and offer Lutron dimmers from the most basic to the fanciest Maestro wireless and RadioRa2.
Easy to install: High-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Neutral White. (4000Kelvin.)
- CRI = 95+.
- Not waterproof.
- 6533 mW/meter = 1747 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 7.2 watts (7.3 watts/foot = 24 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.39 in = 10 mm.
- Height: 0.05 in = 1.2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.13 in = 3.3 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 0.79 in = 20 mm.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.) Be aware that this strip pulls a lot of current, and that these connectors are mainly suited to short pieces of strip. For full reels, we recommend soldering fat 18 gauge wires directly to the circuit board.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 1747 lumens/meter Efficacy 72.8 lumens/watt Brightness 2 6533 mW/meter Efficacy 2 272.2 mWatt/watt CCT 4,000K CRI 95+ Height (English) 0.05 in Height (Metric) 1.2 mm IP Rating IP20 Input Current 300 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Density 300 LEDs/meter LED Node Size 2216 LED Spacing (English) 0.13 in LED Spacing (Metric) 3.3 mm Length (English) 11.8 in Length (Metric) 300 mm Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 0.79 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 20 mm Power (Watts) 7.2 Power (Watts/ft) 7.30 Power (Watts/m) 24.00 Rating UL Listed, RoHS Strip Width 10 mm Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.39 in Width (Metric) 10 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review