- Product Features
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This innovative white-adjustable strip uses 2216 LEDs with very high CRI and positions a 2400 Kelvin Very Warm White diode and a 6500 Kelvin Daylight White diode right next to each other to give the impression that one large diode is changing color as you tune it. This design provides superb color-mixing and great color rendering .
- High density: with 240 LEDs per meter, the light is more even, and if you use our track with diffusers, you can get rid of the dots completely, while adding a professional and finished look to your lights.
- White Adjustable (from very warm white to daylight white) strips. We've seen especially strong demand for the white adjustable and very warm white strip. Part of the reason is that historically, the very warm white LEDs have been harder to make well. Recent technology advances in phosphor chemistry and application technique allow us to present these improved products.
- Easy to install: High-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- White Adjustable. (2,400-6,500Kelvin.)
- CRI = 95+.
- Not waterproof.
- 2400/2533 mW/meter = 579/654 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 80 watts (4.9 watts/foot = 16 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.39 in = 10 mm.
- Height: 0.05 in = 1.2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.17 in = 4.2 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- When ordered as a full reel, it has wire ends on both ends of the reel, for your convenience.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
Ambient Temperature -20°C to 50°C Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 537/627 lumens/meter Efficacy 72.8 lumens/watt Brightness 2 2300/2500 mW/meter Efficacy 2 300 mWatt/watt CCT Tunable White CRI 95+ Height (English) 0.05 in Height (Metric) 1.2 mm IP Rating IP20 Input Current 3333 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Density 240 LEDs/meter LED Node Size 2216 LED Spacing (English) 0.17 in LED Spacing (Metric) 4.2 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.97 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 50 mm Power (Watts) 80 Power (Watts/ft) 4.90 Power (Watts/m) 16.00 Rating UL Listed, RoHS Strip Width 10 mm Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.39 in Width (Metric) 10 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review
Price Per Unit :
Price Per Unit :