- Product Features
Account-based pricing available. Call us at 888-880-1880 to discuss commercial pricing options.
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This LED strip light uses the ultra slim and compact 2216 LED and provides a very high CRI over 95. Use this strip light for applications where true color rendering and high quality light is important.
- Easy to install: Has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Soft White. (3000Kelvin.)
- CRI = 95+.
- Not waterproof.
- 2000 mW/meter = 533 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 2.7 watts (2.7 watts/foot = 9 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.31 in = 8 mm.
- Height: 0.05 in = 1.2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 533 lumens/meter Efficacy 59.2 lumens/watt Brightness 2 2000 mW/meter Efficacy 2 222.2 mWatt/watt Color Rendering Index 95+ Color Temperature 3,000K Height (English) 0.05 in Height (Metric) 1.2 mm Input Current 225 mA Input Voltage 12 DC LED Node Size 2216 LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Length (English) 11.8 in Length (Metric) 300 mm Light Color Soft White Light Color Detail Soft White Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.97 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 50 mm Number of LEDs 60/meter Power (Watts) 2.7 Power (Watts/ft) 2.70 Power (Watts/m) 9.00 Rating UL Listed, RoHS Strip Width 8 mm Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.31 in Width (Metric) 8 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review