- Product Features
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This LED strip light uses the ultra slim and compact 2216 LED and provides a very high CRI over 95. Use this strip light for applications where true color rendering and high quality light is important.
- Easy to install: Has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Warm White. (2700° Kelvin.)
- CRI = 95+.
- Not waterproof.
- 1933 mW/meter = 495 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 45 watts (2.7 watts/foot = 9 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.31 in = 8 mm.
- Height: 0.05 in = 1.2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 495 lumens/meter Efficacy 55 lumens/watt Brightness 2 1933 mW/meter Efficacy 2 214.8 mWatt/watt Color Rendering Index 95+ Color Temperature 2,700°K Height (English) 0.05 in Height (Metric) 1.2 mm Input Current 3750 mA Input Voltage 12 DC LED Node Size 2216 LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Light Color Warm White Light Color Detail Warm White Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.97 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 50 mm Number of LEDs 60/meter Power (Watts) 45 Power (Watts/ft) 2.70 Power (Watts/m) 9.00 Rating UL Listed, RoHS Strip Width 8 mm Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.31 in Width (Metric) 8 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review