Account-based pricing available. Call us at 888-880-1880 to discuss commercial pricing options.
Sold by the 1 meter string with 10 spheres per string. Daylight White PixelControl LED spheres use 5050 LEDs with microscopic built-in integrated circuit chips, to produce eye catching animated effects for 3D applications. Each sphere of Daylight White LEDs contains an IC chip packaged into the LEDs, so the performance and visual effect of this string is like nothing you have ever seen. Each LED sphere, also known as a pixel, can be individually controlled. We conducted extensive testing on a number of IC chips and chose the best one on the market. This microscopic IC chip is packaged within the Daylight White 5050 LED and is faster, more efficient, compact, and overall performs better than other IC chips.
Each pixel is individually addressable, so you can make each sphere independent of every other sphere during the animation. This allows you to create 3D lighting effects for large displays that were never thought possible. Arrange multiple strings to form a cube or a chandelier and play a video in 3D. The ability to control the color of each LED creates an endless number of scenarios for creative lighting design. This is the beauty of PixelControl.
PixelControl LED Spheres come with a female compression fit plug on the input and a male compression fit plug on the output. Strings can be easily linked at the beginning or end. PixelControl strings are one directional, so be sure to pay close attention to the orientation of the string. The input direction is important so please refer to the manual.
- Accepts 12 VDC input only. Never apply 24 VDC, as this will destroy the IC chips on the strip.
- Daylight White (6500K)
- Inputs: +12V, Din, GND
- 12 volts DC.
- 7 watts (2.13 watts/foot = 7 watts/meter.)
- 2 LEDs/sphere, 10 spheres/string.
- Compression fit connectors on each end.
- Length: 3.3 ft = 1 m.
- Width: 1.08 in = 27.5 mm.
- Height: 1.08 in = 27.5 mm.
- LED spacing: 3.94 in = 100 mm.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 2 years limited.
- Maximum of 170 addressable pixels per DMX512-PX-V2.
- PixelControl Decoder sold separately.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.