- Product Features
Account-based pricing available. Call us at 888-880-1880 to discuss commercial pricing options.
E-Lite LED under cabinet lights are UL Listed, come in a wide variety of sizes and have built-in diffusers. They are easy to use 120 VAC bars and offer three major advantages over most LED undercabinet bars:
- They are "self-driven," which means you can connect them directly to 120 Volts AC. They have the driver built in so they do not require an external power supply.
- They are dimmable, using the dimmers we recommend in the Accessories tab. Some compatible dimmers include DVCL-153P, DVELV-303P, CTCL-153P, MRF2-6ND-120, IPL06-10Z and 6674-10W.
- The light bars have built-in diffusers to hide the "dots," hot spots or points of light that may reflect off countertops and other shiny surfaces.
All E-Lite LED bars have consistent brightness per foot, which allows the same installation to use bars of different lengths and still maintain consistency.
- 33.07 inches long.
- Linkable up to 50 bars in a row.
- Cool White (4000K).
- 88 LEDs.
- 900 lumens.
- 90 lumens/watt efficacy.
- Bright and efficient LED lights are economical and maintenance-free.
- 80+ Color Rendering Index.
- Easy to install with included mounting accessories using just a screw driver.
- Easy to link bars with included bar joiner.
- Bar width is 0.86 inches-very narrow, and suitable for tight spaces.
- Bar height is 1.37 inches. It’s low-profile and hides under most cabinet fronts.
- Includes 1 bar joiner, 2 screws and 2 mounting clips.
- Line voltage system is easy to wire. Just connect to a switch or recommended dimmer.
- Shock resistant, rugged and durable.
- No UV or mercury generated.
- FCC and RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) compliant, which indicates lead and other hazardous substances were not used in this product.
- Energy-efficient-saves around 85-90% versus incandescent light.
- No radio frequency interference.
- No buzzing noise.
- Instant on.
- Lights have up to 50,000 hour lifetime.
- 1 year warranty.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 170° Brightness 900 lumens Efficacy 90 lumens/watt Color Rendering Index 80+ Color Temperature 4,000K Height (English) 1.37 in Height (Metric) 35 mm Input Voltage 120 AC LED Spacing (English) 0.37 in LED Spacing (Metric) 9.5 mm Length (English) 33.07 in Length (Metric) 840 mm Light Color Cool White Linkable up to 50 Lights Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Number of LEDs 88 Power (Watts) 10 Power (Watts/ft) 3.63 Power (Watts/m) 11.90 Rating UL Listed, RoHS, FCC Warranty 1 year Width (English) 0.86 in Width (Metric) 22 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review