This product has been discontinued and has limited stock available. Please contact our sales team for current stock levels.
E-Lite LED under cabinet lights are UL Listed, come in a wide variety of sizes and have built-in diffusers. They are easy to use 120 VAC bars and offer three major advantages over most LED undercabinet bars:
- They are "self-driven," which means you can connect them directly to 120 Volts AC. They have the driver built in so they do not require an external power supply.
- They are dimmable, using the dimmers we recommend in the Accessories tab. Some compatible dimmers include DVCL-153P, DVELV-303P, CTCL-153P, MRF2-6ND-120, IPL06-10Z and 6674-10W.
- The light bars have built-in diffusers to hide the "dots," hot spots or points of light that may reflect off countertops and other shiny surfaces.
We recommend the more popular warm white over the cooler whites.
All E-Lite LED bars have consistent brightness per foot, which allows the same installation to use bars of different lengths and still maintain consistency.
- 56.69 inches long.
- Linkable up to 30 bars in a row.
- Warm White (3000K).
- 143 LEDs.
- 1440 lumens.
- 90 lumens/watt efficacy.
- Bright and efficient LED lights are economical and maintenance-free.
- 80+ Color Rendering Index.
- Easy to install with included mounting accessories using just a screw driver.
- Easy to link bars with included bar joiner.
- Bar width is 0.86 inches-very narrow, and suitable for tight spaces.
- Bar height is 1.37 inches. It’s low-profile and hides under most cabinet fronts.
- Includes 1 bar joiner, 3 screws and 3 mounting clips.
- Line voltage system is easy to wire. Just connect to a switch or recommended dimmer.
- Shock resistant, rugged and durable.
- No UV or mercury generated.
- FCC and RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) compliant, which indicates lead and other hazardous substances were not used in this product.
- Energy-efficient-saves around 85-90% versus incandescent light.
- No radio frequency interference.
- No buzzing noise.
- Instant on.
- Lights have up to 50,000 hour lifetime.
- 1 year warranty.
Please see Documentation Tab for details on exactly what you need to make your system work the way you want it to.
This light bar requires a power cord. Without a power cable you cannot connect power to the special fitting on the end of the bar.
This bar is fantastic for a variety of lighting applications, including:
- Under cabinet, under shelf and cove lighting.
- Freezer/Cold Case.
- Cabinet and china hutch interior lighting.
- Entertainment centers.
- Reading and task lighting.
- Closet lighting.
- Cubicle and workbench lighting.
- Museums (no ultraviolet emissions to damage art or documents.)