ETL Listed Class 2 Phase Dimming LED drivers from Environmental Lights are the perfect bridge between traditional wall dimmers and modern LED technology. They are compatible with a wide array of popular dimmers, including CFL/LED, ELV and MLV types. This makes the drivers easy to integrate into existing lighting installations. See the accessories tab for specific recommendations.
Power is delivered to the LEDs through an efficient 410Hz PWM output. This kind of dimming is compatible with all kinds of low voltage LEDs, including those with CurrentControl IC chips. These LED drivers are at the limit for ETL and UL Class 2 wiring. Both models come mounted in a rugged metal enclosure with integrated junction boxes for easy wire management.
- 96 watts maximum output.
- 24 volts DC PWM output for driving LEDs, including products with CurrentControl technology.
- Accepts 100-130 VAC input at 50-60Hz.
- 410 Hz PWM output.
- 4 amp maximum output.
- ETL listed Class 2 power supply.
- Compatible with select MLV, ELV and CFL/LED dimmers.
- Metal housing with metal enclosure.
- Waterproof rating: IP66.
- Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage / Over current.
- Proven reliability and rugged housing.
- ETL, cETL, FCC, RoHS certified.
- Warranty: 2 years.