Wireless DMX technology gives you unmatched flexibility in designing your LED lighting display. Say goodbye to long wire runs from your controller to your LED pixel lighting! The BlackBox Wireless DMX Transceiver supports both DMX and RDM signals, both 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz frequency bands and can also have an optional Ethernet protocol support. This means access to more channels and greater reliability. The BlackBox can be used in transmitter mode or receiver mode. With the optional Ethernet protocol, the BlackBox can support any input protocol including Art-Net, sACN or ETC Net and any output protocol, Ethernet or RS-485.
BlackBox transceivers are easy to use and are plug and play, so no need for any configuration for IP address and net mask like WLAN. The signal will penetrate walls, glass, metals and most objects. The transmission range can reach 700 meters (2300 ft) with standard antennas (FCC version) but these BlackBox products have the capability of reaching up to 2300 meters (7546 ft) when used with other antenna models.
- Instant plug-and-play configuration. Wirelessly broadcast and receive two universes of DMX.
- 1024 DMX Channels.
- Robust wireless DMX512 and RDM data transmission.
- 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz Adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) Radio.
- Invisi-wire High-Fidelity Technology - Output matches Input.
- Datasafe Technology - wireless fidelity and error correction.
- Expandable with ethernet lighting protocol support.
- Includes: user manual, 2 antenna adapters, 2 omni-directional 3dBi indoor antenna, 2 mounting brackets with 4 screws and Phoenix gold connector.
- Tough Die-cast Metal Casing.
- Interchangeable antennas for expansion: Range of 700 meters(2300 feet) line-of-site but has the capability to have an unlimited expandable range with alternate antennas.
- 100mW ETSI broadcast power in normal mode and up to 450mW in maximum power mode.
- Extremely low latency: < 5ms.
- LED Indicators.
- RoHS compliant, CE, FCC, ETSI, and ETL certified.