Account-based pricing available. Call us at 888-880-1880 to discuss commercial pricing options.Sold by the 2 meter reel and foot.
RGBA 4-in-1 PixelControl LED strip light uses 5050 RGBW LEDs with microscopic built-in integrated circuit chips, to produce eye catching animated effects at densities that were previously not achievable. Each RGBW LED contains one IC chip that is packaged into the LED, so the performance and visual effect of this RGB strip is like nothing you have ever seen. Each RGBW LED, also known as a pixel, on the strip can be individually controlled. We conducted extensive testing on a number of IC chips and chose the best one on the market. This microscopic IC chip is packaged within the RGB 5050 LED and provides the widest range of colors, is faster, more efficient, compact, and overall performs better than other IC chips.
Each RGBW LED pixel is individually addressable, so you can set the color for each one independent of every other LED. This allows you to create lighting effects for large displays that were never thought possible. The ability to control the color of each LED creates an endless number of scenarios for creative lighting design. This is the beauty of pixel control.
RGBW PixelControl LED strip light reels come with a female connector plug on the input and a male connector plug with power injector on the output. Reels can be easily linked at the beginning or end. PixelControl strip light is one directional, so be sure to pay close attention to the orientation of the string. The input direction is always indicated by an arrow.
- Easy to install: Has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Accepts 5 VDC input only. Never apply 12 VDC, as this will destroy the IC chips on the strip.
- RGBA 4-in-1 5050 LEDs.
- Each pixel is addressable in the following order: Green-Red-Blue-Amber
- Inputs: +5V, Din, GND
- Not waterproof.
- 5 volts DC.
- 25.5 watts (3.8 watts/foot = 12.8 watts/meter.)
- Length: 6.6 ft = 2 m.
- Width: 0.39 in = 10 mm.
- Height: 0.16 in = 4 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of single LED nodes. Cutting increment: 0.65 in = 16.5 mm.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- 120 RGBW PixelControl LEDs per reel. Maximum of 2048 addressable pixels per 4-in-1 Pixel Controller
- Pixel Controller sold separately.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
When wiring PixelControl strip we recommend injecting power about every 100 LEDs. This significantly reduces any voltage drop problems over the line that would lead to reduced flux far from the driver. Simply use the power injector plugs or clips to apply power in between each string for best results.
The easy-to-use PixelControl connectors are listed as companion parts, for your convenience.