This product has been discontinued and has limited stock available. Please contact our sales team for current stock levels.Sold by the 2.5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This high brightness RGB LED strip lets you create millions of colors using red-green-blue color mixing. This is a fantastic product used for studio, architectural and decorative purposes.
Easy to install with high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate. Easy to control using any of our RGB controllers or dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Red, Green, Blue (630/522/466 nm wavelength.)
- Not waterproof.
- 1247/1533/2067 mW/meter = 267/696/144 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 9.9 watts (10.1 watts/foot = 33 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.47 in = 12 mm.
- Height: 0.13 in = 3.3 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.33 in = 8.3 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 6 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Compatible with aluminum base channel only. Do not use MDF or plastic channel.
- Warranty: 5 years limited.
- Easy-to-use 4 conductor ribbon to cable connectors, 4 conductor ribbon to ribbon connectors and 4 conductor ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
- Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
- Decorative and accent lighting;
- Downlighting and uplighting features;
- Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
- Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
- Egress lighting;
- Entertainment centers and home theaters;
- Trade show exhibits;
- Wine cellars;
- Under cabinet lighting;
- Architectural models;
- Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
- Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
- Yachts and cruise ships;
- Arts and crafts;
- Lots of other things—use your imagination!
Many of our LED strip products are offered in a waterproof version that has a silicone rubber tube surrounding the strip.
This is one of our best selling product lines for three reasons: 1) it looks great and has superior quality, 2) it is very easy to work with, including excellent dimming and controls, and 3) it is a great value.
LED modules and strips are one of our specialties. Our vast experience with LED strip projects will benefit you greatly. This is LED linear lighting, the easy way, and we can make it work with your DMX wall washers and other devices. No need to look further. Give us a call for technical advice or easy-to-understand documentation!